Create individualized PAL Cards with this simple template.
PAL Card template features:
- Large font for the individual’s name
- Icons to identify the individual’s preferred method of communication
- Space to record date the card was created/revised
- Space to include the individual’s background information
- Fixed text boxes to include the individual’s background information (front) and their most important preferences (back)
- Preloaded descriptions for the communication preference icons
How to use this template:
- Download the template and communication icon key and save to your computer.
- Make a copy of the template to start customizing it for an individual.
- Include their first name only and any background information they wish to share in the space provided.
- Enter the date created (optional – for your records)
- If applicable, select the icon that represents the individual’s preferred method. for communicating (see Icon Key provided below) or delete the icons if not using.
- Enter the individual’s most important preference information in the text boxes provided.
- Select the corresponding communication preference description preloaded into the text box (see Icon Key provided below) or delete if not using.
- After filling out the individual’s PAL Card, save the template and print.