Are you eager to have opportunities for engagement during the COVID pandemic?
We are currently recruiting research participants for a virtual research study. Our purpose is to improve a preference assessment for older adults through the use of supplemental pictures. We are seeking adults over the age of 65 years to offer their opinions on the pictures we have chosen for the preference assessment.
To Participate You Must:
- Be at least 65 years or older
- Speak American English as your primary language
- Have access to a computer and the internet
- Allow your responses to be audio and video recorded
- Complete a brief hearing, vision, communication, and cognitive screening
Participants will offer their opinion about pictures and complete a hearing, vision, cognitive and communication screening. The study will take about 2 hours over 1 to 2 sessions scheduled at your convenience.
If you are interested, please contact:
Kelly Knollman-Porter, Ph.D.
- Miami University
- Email: email@example.com
- Cell Phone: 765-265-3640
Download the flyer below to share project information with potential participants.